Whether you are looking to scale programs, update your business model or become generally more sustainable, we will help you:
- Streamline and strengthen your funding strategies
- Capitalize on your organizational strengths
- Refine your messaging
- Propel your staff’s effectiveness
Private foundations have become our specialty. Whether your organization seeks to dip its toe into the national funder landscape, develop a new program or scale a veteran one, our model integrates the strategic thinking of a C-suite executive with the detailed recommendations of a front-line development officer.
Your time is short, your to-do list is long and you are determined to serve as many stakeholders as possible. Your board can serve as an engine to your success. Our work will help you:
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Increase board member engagement
- Foster a culture of philanthropy and increased giving
- Improve attendance
Recruit future leaders
Our model capitalizes on your board’s existing strengths and builds collective momentum.
SPEAKING & TRAINING
Current topics include nonprofit income generation, board development and consultant training. Formats range from breakout sessions to keynotes to one- and two-day workshops:
- Propelling Your Board Meetings
- Injecting Fundraising into Your Board Meetings
- Ten Things You Can Do Now to Increase Board Engagement
- Securing Grants from National Funders
- Foundation Solicitation Techniques in a Competitive Marketplace
- Going Solo. Going Big. Launching Your Consulting Practice. A one-day boot camp or two-day intensive course for mid- to late-career nonprofit executives who are starting or thinking about starting a consulting practice.
Susan stands out as a valuable consultant because of her professionalism, follow up, attention to detail and overall impressive skill level. She is a valuable asset and a key extension of our team.
— Charles Harman, Chief Development Officer, NAMI